Wellcome to Our Website

You are now being redirected to our new website "Android Download Blog" Thanks for your patience.

Launching
comeback
launchpad

Ne-Yo Resolves To Resurrect 'Slow Jams' In New Year


Singer joined Rita Ora and 'Jersey Shore' stars on Monday night's 'MTV's Club NYE 2013.'

Ne-Yo knows the best party is a MTV party. He was one of the many stars who hit up the Big Apple on New Year's Eve to hang out with MTV during "MTV's Club NYE 2013." And he bid 2012 a fond farewell with his empowering dance jam "Let Me Love You."
Donning a red suit and his signature fedora, Ne-Yo, along with his backup dancers, took the party-ready R.E.D. track and upped its club energy by adding a few extra dance breaks, much to the delight of the partying revelers.
Let Me Love You (Live)
Post-performance, the hitmaker broke down what he's looking forward to in 2013. "You know what? R&B music. Y'all remember slow jams? I want R&B to make a comeback in 2013 and I'm gonna try and have something to do with that," he told "Club NYE" co-host Snooki after he stepped off the stage of his big plans for the coming year.
He performed during "MTV's Club NYE 2013" special from MTV's famed Times Square studio. Ne-Yo was joined by co-hosts Snooki, JWoww and Jeff Dye as well as fellow performers Ke$ha, Sean Kingston, Rita Ora and Conor Maynard. The Knocks served as the night's house DJ.
"[I'm] preparing for a sh--show, basically," JWoww told MTV News of her big plans for the night alongside her pal. "I'm trying to find that happy medium of not drunk but drunk... so not too drunk. Not like Snooki wasted but before that. Before my eyes start crossing and I can still read the teleprompter."
Snooki on the other hand was more concerned about what she was going to wear during the special. "I'm still trying to get my body back from having a baby so I wanna make sure I have enough sparkle and enough bounce in my hair," she said. "I just wanna make sure I look good 'cause I know hosting with Jenni's gonna be so much fun. I'm not worried about that but I just wanna make sure I look the part."
What do you think about Ne-Yo's hope for a slow-jam comeback? Tell us everything in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment

All content of (Technology And Entertainment), design and layouts are Copyright 2012 PointMaza.Blogspot.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited!
Privacy Policy - About Us - Contact Us

Subscribe now!