Wellcome to Our Website

You are now being redirected to our new website "Android Download Blog" Thanks for your patience.

Launching
comeback
launchpad

Rita Ora Kisses 2012 Goodbye During 'MTV's Club NYE 2013'


Ora performed 'How We Do (Party)' during MTV's big New Year's Eve party in Times Square Monday night.

Rita Ora just wanted to "party and bullsh--" 2012 away. And she kicked it with MTV on New Year's Eve as one of many dazzling performers who took the stage on Monday night during "MTV's Club NYE 2013" special.
Rocking the stage in a skin-tight, white spandex get-up, the blond bombshell performed her single "How We Do (Party)," for revelers who took over Times Square for the final night of 2012. With her full band backing her, she proclaimed her right to party the night away. As the song ran its course, Rita finished out the track in the middle of the party before hitting the stage one last time.

How We Do (Live)
She was just one of the many stars who chilled with MTV during "MTV's Club NYE 2013" special, which aired live from MTV's famed Times Square studio in NYC. Rita was joined by co-hosts Snooki, JWoww and Jeff Dye, as well as fellow performers Ke$ha, Ne-Yo, Sean Kingston and Conor Maynard. The Knocks served as the night's house DJ.
"[I'm] preparing for a sh--show, basically," JWoww told MTV News of her big plans for the night spent alongside her pal. "I'm trying to find that happy medium of not drunk but drunk ... so not too drunk. Not like Snooki wasted but before that. Before my eyes start crossing and I can still read the teleprompter."
Snooki, on the other hand, was more concerned about what she was going to wear during the special. "I'm still trying to get my body back from having a baby so I wanna make sure I have enough sparkle and enough bounce in my hair," she said. "I just wanna make sure I look good 'cause I know hosting with Jenni's gonna be so much fun. I'm not worried about that, but I just wanna make sure I look the part."

No comments :

Post a Comment

All content of (Technology And Entertainment), design and layouts are Copyright 2012 PointMaza.Blogspot.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited!
Privacy Policy - About Us - Contact Us

Subscribe now!