Wellcome to Our Website

You are now being redirected to our new website "Android Download Blog" Thanks for your patience.

Launching
comeback
launchpad

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian: A Timeline To Baby


MTV News takes a look back on Kimye's romance ahead of their big baby news.

While 2013 is the year Kimye will add a baby to the mix, 2012 was all about their whirlwind romance. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian spent the last year dating, courting, jet-setting and falling in love with the whole world watching.
However, Kim and Kanye had been friends for years. In fact, Yeezy was in the studio with Kim K when she recorded her 2010 track "Jam (Turn It Up)." But Kim and Kanye didn't turn it up on their relationship status until this past year. So before they become parents, MTV News is taking a look back on their timeline to baby.
'Kim Is So Happy' With Kanye West, Khloe Kardashian Says
April
Kimye are spotted hitting the town and catching a screening of "The Hunger Games." The date prompts speculation that a romance between the longtime friends is blooming. To add to the gossip, Kanye releases the track "Way Too Cold," in which he mentions Kim and her estranged husband, Kris Humphries. Regardless of the many hints, Kim plays coy.
"I completely respect and understand you have to ask these questions, but I said before, Kanye and I have been friends for years, and you never know what the future holds," Kim says on the "Today" show shortly after the rumors begin, adding her thoughts on "Way Too Cold": "I like the song."
May
The globe-trotting begins. In addition to stops in London and Toronto, Kanye is spotted hitting up Kim's sister Kourtney's baby shower on the West Coast. Then, Kim attends his "Cruel Summer" event at the famed Cannes Film Festival in France.
Celebs send love after Kanye and Kim's baby news!
"I don't know if I'm ready to talk about him," Kim tells MTV News that month. "I feel like I've had such a hard time sharing my love life that now I'm a little bit more reserved on that."
Khloé, however, has something to say: "For me, we've known Kanye for so many years and he's always been such a good friend to all of us," she said. "We've all been good friends with him. For me, I think friendships make the best relationships. Kim is so happy and is such a different person. ... She crowd-surfs now."
June
As the summer heats up, so does the relationship. Kim gifts Kanye with a Lamborghini for his birthday that month. He returns the favor by giving her a pair of his very limited-edition Nike Air Yeezy sneakers. And, to really prove she's been accepted by his inner circle, she is spotted chilling with Beyoncé at a Watch the Throne Tour stop in Birmingham, U.K.
Kim feels "blessed" by baby news.
"I don't know why it took so long for us to kind of get together," Kim tells Oprah Winfrey about the long wait to Kimye. "But I think I needed to go through all my experiences and some that he's gone through."
July
For any fans who thought they weren't serious about each other, the couple makes a splash at the BET Awards, where they chill together in the audience alongside pals Beyoncé and Jay-Z. That same month, Yeezy makes his first appearance on her reality show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
August
Kanye pens yet another track about Kim, called "Perfect Bitch." But it doesn't make the cut for his Cruel Summer album release.
What does make the cut is the couple, who both appear in a VMA promo alongside Kevin Hart. And they take their love to the screen one more time, appearing together in the music video for "Way Too Cold."
That same month, Kim opens up about rap music in an interview in Vmagazine. "When rap music first came out, people were like, 'We don't understand this, what is this, it's just a fad,' " she says. "But rap music is definitely here to stay, and I think reality shows have proven they are as well. But when something is newer, people don't really understand it."
September
Always a fashionista, Kim credits Kanye West for helping her up her fashion game in an interview. "I introduced my stylist into the mix so we can kind of collaborate on a more sophisticated look on something that I felt kind of reflects my own personality and the changes that I've had in my life," she says of her Yeezy-inspired look.
October
Despite denying a wedding is in the works, Kim appears in a wedding dress in Tatler magazine and chats about her beau.
"It's so nice to have a best friend in this game who understands everything you're going through," she says. "Being with someone I've known for so many years is comforting. He's been there through so many different stages of my life and before I was famous, so this relationship is a different thing entirely. It's good to be aware that he definitely doesn't want anything from me too, because he understands the business. I can't even think about being with anyone else than the man I'm with."
November
Kim opens up (again) about her love for Yeezy in Cosmo U.K., sharing, "He's great at boosting my confidence. He gives me compliments in every way possible."
December
Just in time to ring in the New Year, Kanye announces at his Revel show in Atlantic City, New Jersey, that he and Kim are expecting a baby. Kim later confirms the news on her blog. "It's true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby," she writes. "Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!! Xo."
Share your well-wishes for Kim and Kanye in the comments below!

No comments :

Post a Comment

All content of (Technology And Entertainment), design and layouts are Copyright 2012 PointMaza.Blogspot.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited!
Privacy Policy - About Us - Contact Us

Subscribe now!