Wellcome to Our Website

You are now being redirected to our new website "Android Download Blog" Thanks for your patience.

Launching
comeback
launchpad

Angelina Jolie to give up acting?


Angelina Jolie to give up acting?
ANGELINA Jolie has spoken about why she feels compelled to take action to help Syrian rape victims.
Jolie told Channel 4 News presenter Cathy Newman that she thought her humanitarian work was more time-consuming and more rewarding than her work as an actress.
When asked whether she was thinking of giving up acting, Jolie replied: "Of course. I think I'm going to have to give up acting as kids hit the teenage years because there is going to be too much to manage at home."
She added: "But I have enjoyed being an actress... I will do some films. I'm so fortunate to have the job. It's a very lucky profession to be in."But if it went away tomorrow, I would be very happy to be at home with my children."The 37-year-old is hoping to spend more time in her role as Special UN Envoy and has been doing more UN work since becoming a mother. She said: "I wake up in the morning and turn on the TV like everyone else and I see what is happening in the world. I want to be a part of the world in a positive way." 
All content of (Technology And Entertainment), design and layouts are Copyright 2012 PointMaza.Blogspot.com. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part or in any form or medium without written permission is prohibited!
Privacy Policy - About Us - Contact Us

Subscribe now!